Maqbool Habib Rahimtoola
|Hon. Mr. Maqbool Habib Rahimtoola|
|Place of birth||Bombay|
|Country of birth||India|
|Address (Home or Hospital)||5 pedar road,|
|Date of Birth|| 1945/11/22
|Name of institution of highest education achieved||McGill University|
|Place of longest stay||Karachi|
|Family tree||click here|
|Full name||Zubeida Sultan Chinoy|
|Full name||Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola|
|Full name||Nargis Ali Ashgar Hamadanee|
|Full name||Zeenat Habib Rahimtoola|
|Full name||Farouq Habib Rahimtoola|
|Full name||Minal Maqbool Rahimtoola|
|Full name||Hasan Maqbool Rahimtoola|
Maqbool H. H. Rahimtoola s/o Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola
Achievements in Brief
- Served as the Federal Minister of Commerce and the Textile Industries of Pakistan (2013),
- Sindh Minister for Local Govt., Industries, Commerce, Mines & minerals, Housing ,Town Planning, Labor, Transport, Kaatchi Abadies, Public Health Engineering, Rural Development,c 1996-1997.
- Chairman of several Public Sector organizations.
- Leader of the Pakistan Delegation to Trade Minister Conf, AIMS 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- Managing Director of an investment company : Bandenawaz(Pvt) Ltd. (Est 1958)
- Chairman of Berger Paints Pakistan Limited,
- Chairman of Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Limited,
- Director of Dadex Eternit Limited,
being all companies quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange.
Maqbool Hussein Habib Rahimtoola s/o Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola –
Mr. Maqbool H. H. Rahimtoola has been on the Board of Directors’ of both Pakistani and Multinational Companies quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange for many years, across industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, finance, textiles, paint, sugar, construction materials and industrial development.
In addition to his business background, Mr. Rahimtoola has also been a Technocrat Caretaker Federal Minister for Commerce & of The Textile Industry in 2013, He was Technocrat Minister in the Caretaker Government of Sindh during 1996-7, for 11 Ministries simultaneously, and has served as Chairman of several Public Sector organizations and Multinational in Pakistan.
Over the years, Mr. Rahimtoola has been on many Committees of the Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Karachi, FPCCI, the Standards Institute of Pakistan and the Board of Investment (GOP). Mr. Rahimtoola is a Member of the Petroleum Institute of Pakistan, was Leader of the Pakistan Business Delegation to the United Nations on occasions such as the UNCTAD/GATT Seminar in Hong Kong and was the Pakistan Representative to UNIDO/GATT World Packaging Conference. He alsoreceived the International Trophy for Technology in Germany and received The Achievement Award in 2004 from the Overseas Graduates of Pakistan Club. He led the Pakistan Delegation to AIMS Conference in Dubai, 2013.
In his spare time, he has enjoyed nurturing cross cultural associations and has been Secretary General of the Pakistan Japan Cultural Association and the Pak-France Business Alliance and a Member of the Pak-Belgium Business Forum. He is also a former President of Drigh Road Lions Club. He also lectured at the Air War College on Strategic Planning for Energy, and was Pro Chancellor of the Pakistan Fashion & Design Institute and Chairman of The Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Maqbool H. H. Rahimtoola is on the Board of Director of several companies quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange He is Chairman Berger Paints Pakistan Limited, Chairman Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Limited, Director Dadex Eternit Limited. He is the Managing Director of Bandenawaz (Pvt) Limited (Est 1958).
1. Khoso caretaker ministry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoso_caretaker_ministry o o Wikipedia The Khoso caretaker ministry was the Pakistani caretaker federal cabinet that was sworn into ... Ministry of Textiles and Commerce, Maqbool HH Rahmatullah.
2 Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Ltd (MPKS.KA) People | Reuters.com www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol...KA o o Reuters
3 Mr. Maqbool H. H. Rahimtoola serves as Non-Executive Chairman of the ... (Pvt.) Ltd. Mr. Rahimtoola has been a Caretaker Technocrat Minister in Sindh for 11 ... Missing: dawn nov 1996 cm cabinet sworn Final Annual Report Berger - Berger Paints Pakistan Limited berger.com.pk/aboutcompany/annualreport/2012/annualreport2012.pdf • • Sep 17, 2012 - Mr. Maqbool H. H. Rahimtoola - Chairman. Dr. Mahmood Ahmad ... interests, acquiring control of Berger Paints Pakistan. Limited by gaining ...
4 ) http://pidc.com.pk/director/maqboolhhrahimtoola.php Mr. Maqbool HH Rahimtoola - PIDC pidc.com.pk/director/maqboolhhrahimtoola.php Mr. Maqbool H.H Rahimtoola, has over 40 years of corporate experience. ... been a Technocrat Minister in the caretaker Government of Sindh during 1996-1997.
5) http://www.pid.gov.pk/press01-05-2013.htm May01 - Press Information Department (Government of ... www.pid.gov.pk/press01-05-2013.htm o May 1, 2013 - Federal Minister for Commerce and Textile, Mr. Maqbool ... today at Dubai on the occasion of 3rd Annual Investment Conference. ... The ship will be also opened for the visitors including the Pakistani and local community on 08 May 2013. ...the Pakistan delegation at the Annual Investment Meeting (AIMS), ...
6) http://pakistannewswire.net/dadex-eternit-limited%E2%80%99s-notice-of-extraordinary-general-meeting/ Dadex Eternit Limited's notice of extraordinary general ... pakistannewswire.net/dadex-eternit-limited’s-notice-of-extraordinary-ge... o o Dadex Eternit Limited's notice of extraordinary general meeting. Karachi: Notice is hereby given ... 1. Mr. Abu Talib H.K. Dada 2. Mr. Maqbool H.H. Rahimtoola 3.
7) Son of Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola Pakistan’s first High Commissioner to Great Britain • Habib Ibrahim Rehmatullah (redirect from Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola) Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola. (حبیب ابراہیم رحمت اللہ. March 10, 1912 - January 2, 1991) was the first High Commissioner to the UK for Pakistan ... 3 KB (311 words) - 09:54, 2 September 2014
8) Grandson of Sir Ibrahim Rahimtoola • Central Legislative Assembly (section Presidents of the Assembly) Speaker of the Lok Sabha , the lower house of the Parliament of India |! ... 4 | |Ibrahim Rahimtoola | 17 January 1931 – 7 March 1933 | ... 21 KB (2,912 words) - 03:32, 19 August 2014</ref>