Fazal Ibrahim Rahimtoola
- Fatima Khaki Hemany 1899Ibrahim Rahimtoola 1862–1942
- Abdullah Ibrahim Rahimtoola 1904–1988Fizubai Ibrahim Rahimtoola 1884–1917Habib Ibrahim Rahimtoola 1912–1991
- Zainab Alimohammad Fazalbhoy 1900–1990
- Ameer Fazal Rahimtoola 1931–2002Munira Fazal Rahimtoola 1927–1955Rahimtoola Fazal Rahimtoola 1922–1992Roshan Fazal Rahimtoola 1926–1977Sultan Fazal Rahimtoola 1928–1969Zubeida Fazal Rahimtoola 1933–1959
Born in 1895 Bombay
- CHINOY FAMILY PICTURE This picture was taken at wedding reception of Yusuf Chinoy and Zarina Rahimtoola sometime early second half of the 1930s in Bombay. Prince Aly Khan was in the attendance. Picture Details Back Row [Left to Right] Akbar Chinoy, unidentified, Habib Chinoy, Habib Rahimtoola, Mohammed Hussain Chinoy, Sir Rahimtoola Chinoy, Fazal Rahimtoola, Aziz Chinoy Front Row [Left to Right] Mahomed Ali Jinnah, Lady Doreen Brabourne, Governor Lord Brabourne, Sir Ibrahim Rahimtoola, Nur Muhammad Chinoy, Yusuf Chinoy, Prince Aly Khan, unidentified, Zain Ali Reza
Sir Fazul Rahimtoola was attending to the family business with his father and continued with his brothers Abdulla and Habib after his father’s death in 1942. He was also on the Board of Directors of some big public limited companies.
Sir Fazul was president in public life, became the Sheriff of Bombay, was on some Government Committees both before and after Indian Independence and was knighted by the King Emperor of British India shortly before Indian Independence. He was also for some years and upto his death in 1977, the Honorary Consul-General for Thailand in Bombay.
Sir Fazul was the Chairman of the Ismailia Co-operative Bank and the President for some years of the Aga Khan Gymkhana and Industrial Home.
Mr. Hooseinally M. Rahimtoola had round about 1940, prepared some Family Notes. He had also kept, prior to his departure for Africa, some rough notes with his younger brother Suleman and, later on, some more notes with his son Jaffar. This paper is an attempt to put together the available data for future generations of the family. It is hoped that the younger members of the family will periodically up-date this paper.'
Sultanali Rahimtoola, Bombay 1988
FROM INTERNATIONAL WHO’S WHO 1952, pages 803
Sir Fazal Ibrahim Rahimtoola, BA ; LL.B ; M.L.C., C.I.E .; J.P.; born 1895 s/o SIR IBRAHIM RAHIMTOOLA, K.C.S.I. ; C.I.E. ; G.B.E.
Educated St Xaviers College & Poona Law College
Justice of the Peace of Bombay
Member Central Legislative Assembly 1925 – 1930
Bombay Legislative Assembly 1937
Bombay Legislative Council 1948
President Indian Tarriff Board 1935
Director :National War Front ; Member National food Council ; etc.
Director of a number of Joint Stock companies like : Tata Iron & Steel ; Tata Power ;
Hon. Consul General of Thailand